Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nice run lately

After quite a long hiatus from both my local home game and online pay of any significance, due to being busy, I decided to play a bit while on a business trip. I was stuck in a hotel room for several nights, and first decdied to play a few $5 Heads-Up SnG's. I won several of them, and used the winnings to sign up for the UB $30+$3 $12.5k guaranteed tourney. I placed 17th and won ~ $175. Pretty cool. The next night I went out for some great sushi (best of my life actually - Sushi Yasuda, Midtown right by Grand Central Station). Afterwards, I got back just in time to sign up again for the same tourney. Lo and behold, at around 2:30am I found myself the winner, with just under $3k in winnings. It took a bit of luck (one egregious suckout on the river with A-10 in the small blind against Q-Q on the button against a notorious blind stealer. He cussed me for about 15 good minutes, then made me a side bet of $100 that I wouldn't make the final table. Funny, he didn't pay up after I won...

I'd post the screen shot, but I'm not that savvy with html.

That makes my combined winnings over the last 60 days ~ $4k, counting a win at a local poker club, and a couple of home game tourney wins. Not too bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online Poker - promotion with free money for start play options, for new shark and beginner - all possible $50 bankrolls.

Pokermaniac - Good Day

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6781704